buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeSocialtext

aws全区号(www.2km.me)_Petronas makes new gas discovery at Balingian province

admin2022-01-0814

aws全区号

aws全区号www.2km.me)提供aws账号、aws全区号、aws32v账号、亚马逊云账号出售,提供api ,质量稳定,数量持续。另有售azure oracle linode等账号.

KUALA LUMPUR: Petronas subsidiary Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd has made a gas discovery at the Hadrah-1 wildcat exploration well of Block SK411, located in the shallow waters of Balingian province about 170km northwest off the coast of Sarawak.In a statement, Petronas said the Hadrah-1 well was successfully drilled to a total depth of 1,850m in November 2021 and encountered gas within an approximately 200m thick sequence of high-quality sandstone and carbonate reservoirs.Petronas Carigali is the operator of the block, with 90% participating interest in its production sharing contract while the remaining 10% is held by E&P Malaysia Venture Sdn Bhd.“The gas discovery in the Hadrah-1 wildcat exploration well by PCSB further proves the promising prospectivity in the underexplored Cycle I, II & III plays within the Balingian province.“The excellent quality of reservoirs encountered augurs the remaining potential in the surrounding areas, with PCSB well positioned to pursue the untapped similar plays in Blocks SK411 and SK306."We look forward to delivering more natural gas, the cleanest fossil fuel, safely and reliably to the market,” said Petronas Vice President of exploration, upstream, Emeliana Rice-Oxley.Hadrah-1 is Petronas’ third gas discovery in this province in 2021, after Sirung-1 and Kulintang-1 in March and May respectively.In 2019, oil and gas was also discovered within the same play at the D18 field.
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。

Reviews

Popular tags